Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Music List: VeggieTales

Today is Tuesday and not Thursday, but it's a throwback theme today. Are you familiar with VeggieTales? They premiered many years ago and I fell in love with those acting and singing vegetables. I owned the first VeggieTales cassettes and had it memorized at one time. I have not listened to that first music release in awhile, but I wouldn't be surprised if I could singalong with most (if not all) of the songs on the album.


VeggieTales have released several albums now, but these are a few of my favorite albums:

VeggieTunes Volume 1
- Tunes for the first few VeggieTales videos. (This was when VHS was still the technology of choice.)

A Very Veggie Christmas
- Veggie Christmas party with holiday songs - silly and traditional

Rock-a-Bye Veggie
- Lullaby album

The albums can be found at the VeggieTales Store online. The VeggieTales website also has videos you can view to hear some of their tunes as well.

---

 A to Z Challenge - Letter V - VeggieTales

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...