Thursday, April 14, 2016

Music List: Lullabies

The letter L is the near the middle of the alphabet, so I'm taking a little break from my previous style of music reviews. I'm making a list for the letter L. It is a list of lullaby albums that I enjoy listening to while sleeping, relaxing, or simply just to have background music. Perhaps these albums are new or their old favorites. You can let me know your favorite lullaby album by leaving a comment on this post.

Music List of Lullabies from Adolescent Audio Adventures


Lullaby Tribe : Sleep Like a Princess
 - Guitars and piano mix with nature sounds

The O'Neill Brothers : Christmas Lullabies
 - Beautiful blend of Christmas carols and nursery rhymes.

Sesame Street : Sleepytime Bird
 - Story of Big Bird on Sesame Street with lullabies

Chris Rice : The Living Room Sessions
 - Piano hymns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...