Sunday, October 8, 2017

Audiobook Bloggers Week 2017: #SunnyHello

Welcome to Adolescent Audio Adventures!


At Adolescent Audio Adventures, I share audiobooks for children, teens, and adults. Most of the books found on this blog can typically be found in the Juvenile section of the library. Every once in a while I do like a branch out with some adult fiction or non-fiction. I typically read chapter books for elementary or middle school age students. I occasionally will hear stories for young children or teens. I think other readers or librarians can understand that there is never enough time to read all the books! My to-be-read list is an ongoing process and sometimes battle against the read list.

In the last couple months, I have enjoyed listening to some adult non-fiction. I finished Radium Girls, Hidden Figures, and Goodbye, Things. I have a couple more nonfiction titles on the my playlist to read including Compassionate Soldier and The Happiest Kids in the World.

What was your last listen? What do you plan on listening to next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...