Monday, October 9, 2017

Audiobook Bloggers Week 2017 #MotivationMonday

Happy Day Two of Audiobook Bloggers Week 2017!


When I jumped into blogging, Tasha Saecker was my inspiration. She maintained two blogs Waking Brain Cells as well as Sites and Soundbytes. She was encouraging and offered tips and networks when I got started. Thank you, Tasha!

My goal has been to be a voice for children's audio and I still believe in sharing that voice. I would like to do more as a blogger, but I think all bloggers feel that way, too. I saw a niche when I started and still believe that I have a special area to share my love audiobooks for young listeners.

Have you been a visitor to Adolescent Audio Adventures? Is there something you'd like to see or read? What audiobook would you recommend to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...