Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Audiobook Bloggers Week is Coming!

At the end of June, a couple of audiobook bloggers got to talking on Twitter about making an Audiobook Bloggers Week - #AudiobookBloggersWeek. We scheduled the second week of October to celebrate. I am shocked and excited to see that it is just around the corner!


It's our first year of celebrating audiobook bloggers. I hope you will join me and other bloggers as we talk about audiobooks and blogging. You may use the logo I created for your posts if you'd like. Here are some blogging thoughts for the week ...

Sunday - #SunnyHello - Introduce yourself and your blog. (You can refer to original introductions/welcomes as well.) How long have you been blogging? Has your blog changed over the years? What your genres of choice?

Monday - #MotivationMonday - How do you start a blog? OR How do you get out of an audiobook slump? Do you have a review formula to share?

Tuesday - #TravelTuesday - Do travel while listening or taken audiobooks with you on vacation? Where do you like to listen to audiobooks?

Wednesday - #WednesdayWhere - Where do you go for audiobooks? What format is available? Do you have a favorite audiobook format?

Thursday - #ThrowbackThursday - Share your most popular post or your favorite audiobook that you heard.

Friday - #FridayListens - What are you currently enjoying in audiobook form?

Saturday - #AudiobooksForTheFuture - In the next year, what are you excited about? New audiobooks, new blog ideas, etc. Let's keep the excitement going!

I hope you're able to join us for the first #AudiobookBloggersWeek! Be sure to stop by fellow audiobook bloggers to say hi! I'm looking forward to hearing from you!



Audiobook Bloggers...
dogearedcopy
Literate Housewife
MissSusie’s Reading & Observations
The Reading Date

6 comments:

  1. Love this! Thanks for putting this event together- I'm looking forward to participating. Can't wait to see everyone's posts. Happy listening :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you can join us! I looking forward to visiting your blog.

      Delete
  2. Ohhhh I just found out about this today!!! 😁 I'll play catch-up this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you can join us! I look forward to visiting your blog.

      Delete
  3. Hi,
    I too jumped in a bit late, but will post if I can,
    Thanks for hosting
    audiothing.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful! Glad you can join us! I look forward to visiting your blog.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...