Wednesday, June 1, 2016

June is Audiobook Month 2016

Welcome to June 2016! Welcome to Audiobook Month!

I look forward to June every year. I get to celebrate my passion for audiobook for an entire month! I also connect with readers, publishers, and organizations who are passionate about audiobooks. It's a great time of year!

At my library, I put up a display of audiobooks during the month. Each week of the June, I try to feature different audiobooks. For example, one week can be about family listens, another week on mysteries, another on first books in a series, and so on and so forth. I will try to snap of photo of each display and share them during Audiobook Month. Connect with me on Twitter or Instagram at @MissPippiReads

Adolescent Audio Adventures | June is Audiobook Month 2016



Join the fun this month by blogging about audiobooks or interacting with audiobook enthusiasts. Some hashtags to keep in mind are #JuneIsAudiobookMonth, #JIAM, #AudiobookMonth, or #LoveAudiobooks. Looking forward to talking audiobooks with you this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...