Friday, March 29, 2019

Review: Art Matters

I checked out Art Matters by Neil Gaiman, because I do believe art matters. I also wanted to hear what Gaiman wanted to say about it. I was thrilled to see that he, again, narrated his own works. I really enjoy listening to his voice.





Art Matters: Because Your Imagination Can Change the World is an excellent collection of articles on the importance, beauty, strength, and wonder of art. As I said, previously, I checked out the audiobook because I like listening to the author. I also checked out the book because I love Chris Riddell's art. I would highly recommend this book as well as the audiobook. I found myself wanting to highlight several passages and cheer aloud with the audiobook. The sketches AND the text throughout the book is written and drawn out beautifully. I'll wait for my own copy to mark up because I had a library edition. Gotta respect the property of others, my friends.

Reviewed from a library copy.

Audio Book Details...
Art Matters Because Your Imagination Can Change the World by Neil Gaiman
Read by Neil Gaiman
Produced by Recorded Books, LLC
Number of Discs: 1
Total Time: 49 minutes
Release Date: November 2018
ISBN: 9781982595241



1 comment:

  1. Tripura Board Exams can check out the below provided links to access the Tripura Board Books for Class 1 to Class 12 all the subjects. Clarify all your doubts and get accurate solutions to your questions by using the Tripura State Board Textbooks. Tripura 1st Class Revised Syllabus Complement the Tripura Board Books along with proper study material so that you can score good marks in the exam. Clear the exams with great scores by practicing from the TBSE Textbooks for Class 1 to 12.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...