Saturday, October 14, 2017

Audiobook Bloggers Week 2017 #AudiobooksForTheFuture

Welcome to the FINAL day of Audiobook Bloggers Week 2017!

Thank you for tuning in and taking part. I'm all ready looking forward to next year!


We're wrapping up the week with a look at the future. In the next year, I am looking forward to the final installment of Maryrose Wood's Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place, Book 6, The Long-Lost Home. I thought it was coming out at the end of 2017, but it looks like it will be coming in 2018. Such a delightful series that Katherine Kellgren truly brings to life. I'm also looking forward to Brandon Mull's newest books as well as the next Unwanteds Quests by Lisa McMann.

As far as blogging in the future, I want to blog more! (Doesn't every blogger want to blog more?) I want to keep true to sharing audiobooks for youth and families on this blog. Perhaps add more picture book or easy reader reviews instead of mostly chapter books. I would also like to share my love of children's music. I took the A to Z Challenge with music last year and I would like to share music again. (Perhaps not with the A to Z Challenge.)


What books are you looking forward to hearing? Any blogging updates you'd like to share? Let me know with a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...