Sunday, October 9, 2016

Audiobook Bloggers Week 2016: Sunny Hello!

Welcome to Adolescent Audio Adventures! I am Miss Pippi and I am a children's librarian. My goal of Adolescent Audio Adventures was to create a space for discussing adolescent (aka children and teens) audiobooks. As a children's librarian, I love sharing books and audiobooks with patrons of all ages. As a reader, I love sharing books with anyone who likes books!

The majority of my posts focus on audiobooks for young listeners, but I have a couple grownup titles. I started posting music reviews this year and I would like to add more. I use music during library programs and I read youth novels to keep in touch with current literature. My favorite genre is fantasy. I'll share some of my favorite reads on Thursday, so stop back during the week!

Do you have a favorite youth audiobook? Or memorable music from your youth? Leave a comment and let me know! Happy #AudiobookBloogersWeek!


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting this event! I still listen to YA audiobooks and occasionally MG as well. Some YA/MG authors I like to listen to are Jason Reynolds, Rainbow Rowell, and Gayle Forman.

    That is great that you can point your library patrons towards awesome audiobooks. Looking forward to getting some fantasy recs from you later this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite youth audiobooks is either version of The Graveyard Book. Love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent audiobooks! I've heard both version and they are both outstanding.

      Delete
  3. BSNL speed test tool to test broadband speed on new bandwidth meter display on PC or mobile screen and find how to increase the broadband speed if slow speed identified in the test result with new measures to take on increase the BSNL bandwidth. speed test BSNL State owned telecom ISP Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited provides mobile, broadband and Fiber internet (FTTH) services to their valued customers with new speed test meter by submitting how to get rid from slow internet today.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...