Friday, April 15, 2011

Cloaked

CloakedCloaked by Alex Flinn


Retold fairytales always draw my attention. I enjoyed the tales of Perrault, Andersen and Brothers Grimm. Creating new stories from classics always is an adventure. When I saw Cloaked, I pegged it as a retelling of Little Red Riding Hood. A hint - not even close! The cloak refers to a magic cloak, not a red cloak. And Flinn wove one story out of seven little known fairytales. For myself, it was a little too many fairytale elements in one story. In one word, it was unbelievable. I am curious to read his first book, Beastly.


Alexander Cendese read the story with excellent teenage attitude.


Reviewed from a library copy.

Audio Book Details...
Cloaked by Alex Flinn
Read by Alexander Cendese
Produced by Brilliance Audio
Number of Discs: 6
Total Time:6 hours, 46 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...